The knife clamp included in the system holds the knife steady, and holds the angle guide static and firm, so that the user can achieve the desired angle with every stroke of the sharpener. The Coarse to Fine hones provide a good range of grits for edge care and maintenance. The USA made Lansky system is perfect for outdoor sporting, kitchen or workshop knives, and offers the widest range of accessories available. In production for over 35 years, the Lansky Sharpening System has been the most preferred, and best sharpening system for DIY and cutlery enthusiasts worldwide.
The Lansky Standard 3-stone Controlled-Angle Sharpening System features:
- Coarse Red Hone: (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone: (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone: (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone
All Lansky knife sharpener systems also include:
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
Model Number: LKC03
Made in USA
Price Compare: UTH, a home based biz wants you to pay $64.90 + $5 delivery. There is only one buying choice for the rational and irrational buyer. Which type of buyer are you?