The Lansky 3-stone Standard Diamond Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is great for those who frequently need to sharpen their knives or just want it done faster. Diamond is the hardest material known to man and when applied a a knife's edge, it gets the job done right.
This system includes:
- Monocrystalline Diamonds
- Coarse Purple Hone: (120 grit diamond) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Orange Hone: (280 grit diamond) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Gold Hone: (600 grit diamond) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use.
Model Number: LK3DM
Made in USA