Originally engineered for aerospace applications, 303 Aerospace Protectant has found its way into millions of homes for day-to-day use on vehicles, sports equipment and more. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, Aerospace dries to a clear matte finish without a trace of oil. And because its water-based, this protectant is safe to use on all products, from your vehicles paint job and leather seats to internal engine parts.
There is a lot of power packed into this one product. A premium surface treatment, Aerospace not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish that protects your fabrics from soiling. Best of all, each application will last for months.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep UV-sensitive materials looking new, year after year.
Recommended on outdoor fabrics, including furniture, gazebos, cars and much more!
*IMPORTANT: The bottles we have from 303 are NOT full. They are in general about 65-75% of the maximum capacity. If you cannot accept this, DO NOT BUY.
- Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Restores lost color and luster
- Powerful UV blockers
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for vinyl, clear vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastics and finished leather
Product comes in various volumes depending on stock.
Made in USA