Most airline regulations call for bottles 100ml or less. Most bottles in the Nalgene Medium Travel Kit are too big Made of sturdy plastics. A selection of (6) guaranteed leakproof, durable bottles; some with independent screw caps, some with handy dispensing caps and (2) storage jars. Jars are not recommended for liquid storage (see below). Dishwasher safe (top rack).
Here at Nalgene we have very high standards when it comes to calling a container leakproof. We fill up the container and then pressurize it. If it does not leak we consider it to pass the test and be worthy of being called leakproof. We test the jars by filling them with water and then turning them upside down. If no water comes out we consider the jar to pass the test. So jars will hold liquid but they are not held to as high a standard as the bottles. The jars may be a better choice for thicker liquids such as lotions or gels. And of course they are great for lotions and oils as well.
Where is the Large Travel Kit, you ask? Good question, as long as anyone can remember there has only been a small and medium, though, we must say, the medium is a very nice size.
Included in this kit:
- From Left to Right
- Bottle w/Red cap is 30ml
- Square bottle w/Blue cap is 60ml (same size as the bottle w/white cap)
- Rectangular bottle w/Green cap is 120ml
- The next two bottles are 120ml, perfect for shampoo and conditioner
- The white dispensing caps will fit on all the bottles in the kit (except for the 15ml)
- The square bottle is 60ml, its the same as the bottle w/blue cap
- The bigger jar is 60ml
- The last jar is 30ml
- Sturdy and reliable
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack only)
- Withstands temperatures from -100 deg C to 120 deg C