The Esbit Alcohol Burner w Cookset provides various options for cooking out on the trail. It has a 985 ml pot with a volume indicator in liter increments on the side, and a 470 ml pot/pan which also serves as a lid. Constructed from extremely light, hard anodized aluminum, the set includes a stand that supports the pots, and includes a base for Esbit solid fuel tablets and a solid brass alcohol burner. The alcohol burner is constructed from brass and allows variable temperature control, plus it holds the denatured alcohol in it during transport. Everything can be stored and carried in the large pot, which comes with a mesh bag, and fits compactly in your backpack.
- Pots include 2 hinged, stainless steel grips.
- Includes stand, 985 ml pot, 470 ml pot, alcohol burner and base for a solid fuel tablet.
- Constructed from extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum.
- Alcohol burner constructed from brass with a screw top and rubber gasket.
- Alcohol burner has variable temperature control with a fold-away handle that helps to regulate or extinguish flame.
- Stand, alcohol burner, and solid fuel base can be transported in big pot.
- Stores in included mesh bag.
- Dimensions-packed: 14.7 cm x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 417 g