The Camcon Shemagh, also known as a keffiyeh, is a wrap-around head covering that is essential for protecting eyes, nose, mouth and neck from sun, wind and sand. Methods of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection from the elements. This simple piece of cloth is so practical that the US Special Forces, Australian, British, Irish and Thai all issue a Shemagh to their troops. Made of 100% Cotton.
Some of the many uses for Shemaghs:
- PROTECTION Essential for protecting eyes, nose, mouth and neck from sun, wind and sand.
- CONCEALMENT Use to conceal your face or weapon.
- TOWEL Small, lightweight, fast drying, thick enough get the job done.
- WARMTH Wrap it around your neck as a scarf to keep warm.
- BAG Put gear or food in the middle and tie corners together.
- EMERGENCY BANDAGE Help stop bleeding & protect the wound. Can also be used as a tourniquet.
- ARM SLING Temporary immobilization.
- ROPE Long enough to be rolled up to tie things together.
- WATER FILTER Fold multiple times & filter debris out of water before boiling.
- KEEPING COOL Soak in cold water and wrap around your neck.
- BLANKET For covering your upper or lower body.
Dimensions: 112 x 112cm
Material: 100% Cotton
Models: 61012 / 61037